- 354.88 ml water
- 0.59 ml table salt
- 177.44 ml old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 2 packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1.23 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 22.18 ml sugar-free maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water and salt to a rapid boil in a sauce pan.
- Add oatmeal and bring back to a boil.
- Add banana, spice, Splenda.
- Turn down to medium and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in maple syrup, cover and let sit about 3 minutes.
- Serve in a bowl with milk (if desired).