1/2 Photos of Banana Bread Oatmeal
A. Lynne's Note:
A healthy, yummy and very filling breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and salt to a rapid boil in a sauce pan.
- 2Add oatmeal and bring back to a boil.
- 3Add banana, spice, Splenda.
- 4Turn down to medium and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Remove pan from heat, stir in maple syrup, cover and let sit about 3 minutes.
- 6Serve in a bowl with milk (if desired).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup