1/2 Photos of Banana Bread No Fat Less Sugar
1 hr 15 mins
Tasty banana bread with no eggs or oil, using Splenda brown sugar blend and natural sugars from the banana. Remember to use ripened bananas for best results. Feel free to add chopped walnuts and/or dried cranberries for added texture. Orange zest with the cranberries adds great flavor. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease/flour 9x5 loaf pan.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 350.
- 3Start with applesauce, add yogurt, bananas cut in slices, remaining ingredients, add flour last.
- 4Add chopped walnuts to the top if adding walnuts to the loaf.
- 5Bake for 60-70 min at 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6Check at 60 minutes, time will vary with oven.
- 7Cool 10 minute.
- 8Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread No Fat Less Sugar
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g