Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
You'll go bananas for this healthier alternative to most banana bread recipes! It will be the most moist and tasty banana bread muffins you've had. It is super fast to make and low in calories. They will be nice and moist so a cupcake wrapper is recommended only because it will save you lots of time on cleaning your muffin tins and keep the muffins looking great! **(you can substitute gluten free flour to make this a gluten free recipe or use all purpose flour instead if that's what you have laying around but either substitute will change the calories per serving)**.
- 118.29 ml applesauce
- 78.07 ml grapeseed oil
- 158.51 ml Agave (light)
- 3 small bananas (less than 6 inches)
- 354.88 ml spelt flour
- 6.16 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Mix all wet ingredients and bananas together.
- Add the wet mixture to dry mixture.
- Put in muffin tins in cupcake wrappers filled about 3/4 of the way towards the top of the wrapper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
For these I used coconut oil and white whole wheat flour. They were nice and moist and had a really good banana flavor. Made for My Three Chefs 2013.