1/7 Photos of Banana Bread Muffins
I had some over ripe Bananas & wanted to make Banana bread, but couldn't find my loaf pans. I modefied this Banana Bread recipe, & ended up with the most fantastic Banana Muffins! My Husband (who's very picky), & son (just as picky), went nuts over these. Very good. The best part, is not having to slice up a loaf. Just peal off the cupcake papers & eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line Cupcake tin with papers & spray with vanilla pam (pam for baking).
- 3In Large bowl, combine flour soda & salt.
- 4In a separate bowl, cream together Butter & Sugar.
- 5Stir in Eggs & mashed Bananas until well blended.
- 6Stir Banana mixture into flour mixture (I used an electric mixer on low).
- 7Fill muffin tins with generous amount of Banana batter (I fill almost to the top).
- 8Bake 20 min or untill toothpic comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (990 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.2
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 189.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g