I had some over ripe Bananas & wanted to make Banana bread, but couldn't find my loaf pans. I modefied this Banana Bread recipe, & ended up with the most fantastic Banana Muffins! My Husband (who's very picky), & son (just as picky), went nuts over these. Very good. The best part, is not having to slice up a loaf. Just peal off the cupcake papers & eat!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line Cupcake tin with papers & spray with vanilla pam (pam for baking).
- In Large bowl, combine flour soda & salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together Butter & Sugar.
- Stir in Eggs & mashed Bananas until well blended.
- Stir Banana mixture into flour mixture (I used an electric mixer on low).
- Fill muffin tins with generous amount of Banana batter (I fill almost to the top).
- Bake 20 min or untill toothpic comes out clean.