Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
So yummy and easy. Everyone will love this delicious banana bread. Very versatile recipe. Can also make muffins.Perfect even without the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour pan (muffin or loaf pan).
- Stir and toss together flour, salt, baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine margarine, sugar, eggs and bananas until well blended.
- Add the combined dry ingredients until batter is thoroughly blended.
- Pour into loaf pan or muffin tins.Full recipe makes: 4 mini loaf pans ( 45 minutes).24 mini muffins (15-17 minutes)18 large muffins ( 25 minutes) 2 loaf pans ( 65-70 minutes)
- Muffins and bread will turn dark brown, Check center for doneness with a toothpick (should come out dry).
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes before inverting.