1/3 Photos of Banana Bread from Betty Crocker
1 hr 10 mins
Pam in the Kitchen's Note:
This is the recipe I always use for banana bread. It is very forgiving and you can add more nuts, more bananas (just adjust the milk quantity so the batter has the consistency of muffin batter), and only need one bowl. I use walnuts usually, but pecans are good too and I usually use the cheap 'whole and pieces' nuts without chopping further.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the bananas in the mixer bowl and beat to mash them.
- 2Add all of the other ingredients and beat for 30 seconds (don't over-beat).
- 3Pour/scrape into a 9x5x3 pan with the bottom only greased.
- 4Bake at 350 for about 1 hour until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread from Betty Crocker
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.0
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 777.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g