Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I LOVE banana bread and this is another way to enjoy it. I had a similar treat at a health-food type restaurant in Denver. Takes only a few ingredients and five minutes to make.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla with a fork. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Slice banana bread into 4 thick slices.
- Dip each slice into the egg mixture, then place in the hot pan. Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with optional toppings.