Recipe by Chris Knittle
This is a recipe for the Banana Bread that is served at the Disneyland Hotel.
Top Review by FLUFFSTER
I have been making this recipe for quite some time now and it quickly became my hubby's favorite. I get asked for this recipe quite often. I happened upon the Disney site recently and it showed another, different recipe than this, a very "cakey" one. Will have to try it as well. This one looks to be the best though. Wherever it came from it's a winner! Thanks for posting!
- 236.59 ml butter
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 709.77 ml flour
- 2 eggs
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml water
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml ripe bananas (Mashed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together Flour, Salt and Baking Soda -- Set Aside.
- Mix melted Butter and Sugar until well blended.
- Add Eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Add Water.
- Add Bananas and Vanilla -- Mix well.
- Fold in Flour mixture until well incorporated.
- Grease 2 loaf pans and divide batter equally between the 2 pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until center of loaf is firm and a toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean.