Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe for the Banana Bread that is served at the Disneyland Hotel.
Make and share this Banana Bread (Disneyland Resort) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups ripe bananas (Mashed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together Flour, Salt and Baking Soda -- Set Aside.
- Mix melted Butter and Sugar until well blended.
- Add Eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Add Water.
- Add Bananas and Vanilla -- Mix well.
- Fold in Flour mixture until well incorporated.
- Grease 2 loaf pans and divide batter equally between the 2 pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until center of loaf is firm and a toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean.
I have been making this recipe for quite some time now and it quickly became my hubby's favorite. I get asked for this recipe quite often. I happened upon the Disney site recently and it showed another, different recipe than this, a very "cakey" one. Will have to try it as well. This one looks to be the best though. Wherever it came from it's a winner! Thanks for posting!
Fabulous recipe!!! Nice texture and taste. I used the frozen ripe bannanas I had in the freezer. By far the best recipe I have found yet!!!
I've made this recipe at least 30 times & it always comes out so good. I always take a loaf to work & leave one at home. It ti so sweet & yummy. I'm a BB snob & this is my favorite! Easy to make & no mixer needed as well.