This is a recipe for the Banana Bread that is served at the Disneyland Hotel.
Make and share this Banana Bread (Disneyland Resort) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together Flour, Salt and Baking Soda -- Set Aside.
- Mix melted Butter and Sugar until well blended.
- Add Eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- Add Water.
- Add Bananas and Vanilla -- Mix well.
- Fold in Flour mixture until well incorporated.
- Grease 2 loaf pans and divide batter equally between the 2 pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until center of loaf is firm and a toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean.