1/1 Photo of Banana Bread (Disneyland Resort)
1 hr 15 mins
Chris Knittle's Note:
This is a recipe for the Banana Bread that is served at the Disneyland Hotel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Sift together Flour, Salt and Baking Soda -- Set Aside.
- 3Mix melted Butter and Sugar until well blended.
- 4Add Eggs one at a time, mixing well after each one.
- 5Add Water.
- 6Add Bananas and Vanilla -- Mix well.
- 7Fold in Flour mixture until well incorporated.
- 8Grease 2 loaf pans and divide batter equally between the 2 pans.
- 9Bake for 1 hour or until center of loaf is firm and a toothpick inserted to the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread (Disneyland Resort)
Serving Size: 1 (1425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2476.8
- Calories from Fat 892
- Total Fat 99.1 g
- Saturated Fat 60.3 g
- Cholesterol 430.0 mg
- Sodium 2728.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 377.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 218.7 g
- Protein 28.2 g