Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adopted this from the recipezaar account and made a few minor changes in April, 2005.
- 1 cup banana, Mashed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon, Ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, Ground
- 1⁄2 cup quick oatmeal, Uncooked (Do NOT use the instant packets for the oatmeal. Use the Quick Oats.)
- 1⁄2 cup miniature chocolate chip
- Mix the bananas and lemon juice, blending well.
- Add all of the other ingredients, blending well.
- Serve immediately.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: fresh or dried fruit, pound cake cubes, vanilla wafers