Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
I had to modify a recipe in order to reduce the sugar content for my diabetic husband.
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce (instead of oil or butter)
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 5 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Put applesauce, eggs, and bananas in the mixing bowl and mix until well mixed.
- Add soda, and flours, one cup at a time.
- I placed them in 6 small loaf pans in order to be able to figure serving size.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
My hubby really liked this he is a diabetic. thanks