Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
The classic combination of bananas and cinnamon gets bulked up with almonds and walnuts for a healthy, super raw snack!
- Place the bananas, dates, cinnamon and salt in a food processor and grind to a paste.
- Add the nuts and process until a doughy ball-like mixture forms.
- Scrape onto a sheet of plastic wrap, cover with another sheet of plastic wrap and roll to a 1/2" - 3/4" thickness.
- Remove top layer of plastic wrap and cut the dough into 12 pieces.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap and keep in the fridge up to 1 week.