1/1 Photo of Banana Bread Biscotti
Have a loaf of banana bread that didn't quite bake all the way through, or just have some leftovers that are going stale? Slice them up and make a delicious biscotti!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 loaf banana bread (use your favourite recipe, I had a fail from Quick and Easy Low-Cal Vegan Comfort Food)
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar (optional, adds crunch)
- 1Preheat the oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment or silicone.
- 2Slice the loaf into "sticks" (I cut slices, then cut those in half width-wise) and place on the sheet.
- 3Sprinkle evenly with sugar.
- 4Bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on how moist the banana bread was originally. Cool on the sheets.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: