Directions See How It's Made
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add eggs and stir with fork till mixed.
- Add and mix in sugar.
- Add Bisquick slowly and stir.
- The mixture will be slightly lumpy.
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of glass-loaf dish.
- Pour mixture in loaf dish and bake in preheated 350°F oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on oven Bread is done when inserted toothpick comes out clean and top is golden brown and splitting down middle.
- Serve warm with butter or regular and/or flavoured cream cheeses.