- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 -4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl beat together brown sugar and oil.
- Add eggs, banana and orange juice; beat well.
- In another bowl combine flour, soda, powder and salt.
- Stir banana mixture into dry mixture JUST until mixed.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake 350°F degrees oven until toothpick comes out clean.
- Turn out and cool on a wire rack.
- Wrap and store OVERNIGHT before slicing and serving (it's hard).