Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make banana bread makes two loaves, one to eat now and one to share or freeze. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (December, 1986).
- Preheat oven to 325-degrees F.
- Spray 2 loaf pans (4x8) with cooking spray or grease pans with butter.
- Cream butter with sugar and salt in mixing bowl.
- Add next 6 ingredients (eggs- cloves) and mix well.
- Stir in nuts (if using) and bananas.
- Pour into the two prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour- 1 hour ten minutes or until toothpick comes clean when inserted in middle of loaves.