1 hr 10 mins
Easy to make banana bread makes two loaves, one to eat now and one to share or freeze. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (December, 1986).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325-degrees F.
- 2Spray 2 loaf pans (4x8) with cooking spray or grease pans with butter.
- 3Cream butter with sugar and salt in mixing bowl.
- 4Add next 6 ingredients (eggs- cloves) and mix well.
- 5Stir in nuts (if using) and bananas.
- 6Pour into the two prepared loaf pans.
- 7Bake for 1 hour- 1 hour ten minutes or until toothpick comes clean when inserted in middle of loaves.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1009 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1605.2
- Calories from Fat 685
- Total Fat 76.1 g
- Saturated Fat 45.7 g
- Cholesterol 394.5 mg
- Sodium 1129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 218.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 114.5 g
- Protein 22.9 g