1/1 Photo of Banana Bread
1 hr 8 mins
Ken Nipper's Note:
Very moist banana bread. I like lots of bananas and a little bit sweet. I created this recipe after making this several times and tweaking the ingredients. What I came up with was moist and sweet and delicious. Bake it slow and watch the edges for burning. Some ovens may need to cook at 325 and add 5-10 minutes to cooking time. Hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dry ingredients first.
- 2Add flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Mix dry ingredients with spoon or whisker and set aside.
- 4In separate large bowl mash the bananas.
- 5Add sugar, honey, egg and butter to mashed bananas and stir.
- 6Add dry flour mixture to wet banana mixture and stir until all flour is mixed (about 20 strokes).
- 7Pour into a 5"x9" nonstick loaf pan.
- 8Bake on center rack for 20 minutes at 340°F
- 9Bake for additional 33 minutes at 335°F.
- 10Test with butter knife in center.
- 11When knife comes out clean then it's done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 378.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g