Recipe by Dienia B.
From Sue George. This from a Crisco recipe. I found it moist and delicious.
Top Review by Boomette
Wonderful taste and texture. I used only 1/2 cup of sugar. I didn't see the cinnamon in the direction so I forgot to add it. Next time I'll add it cause I like cinnamon. Thanks Dienia :) Made for Market tag game
- 4 bananas, smashed
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake at 350 degree's for 1 hour.
- Mix butter and banana's with wooden spoon.
- Mix in sugar, egg, and vanilla together.
- Sprinkle the soda and salt in the mixture of sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour last, mixing in gradually.
- Bake in 4x8 loaf pan.
- Cool on rack and remove while still warm.