1 hr 15 mins
A friend made this, and it's quite a heavenly banana bread. Banana bread is not my favorite, but this is delicious. Serving size is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, sugar, and eggs.
- 2Add bananas and vanilla and mix well.
- 3Sift dry ingredients together and fold into banana mixture.
- 4Add nuts.
- 5Pour into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. The bread will continue to cook for a few minutes after leaving the oven.
- 7Take out of the loaf pan and cool on a wire rack or piece of aluminum foil.
- 8Double the recipe for 2 loaves.
- 9Note: This same recipe can make muffins, 6 in the large tins, 12 in the medium, from one loaf recipe. You may also use a bundt pan instead of a loaf pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 236.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g