Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
4 bananas in 1 loaf means moist flavorful banana bread that comes together easily in one bowl with no mixer necessary. I use whole wheat pastry flour and all purpose flour.
- 4 bananas (the blacker the better)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (heaping tbs)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- mash bananas with butter.
- add egg, vanilla and sugar, stir well.
- sprinkle baking soda, cinnamon and salt on top of banana mix and stir to combine.
- stir in sour cream, then flour.
- pour into a greased loaf pan.
- bake at 350 for 50 minutes.