Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
The best banana bread ever , super floffy and just amazing flavor, and very easy to make. surely five stars.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 very ripe medium bananas
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 butter loaf pan.
- Cream sugar + butter until light + wipped.
- Add banana + eggs + lemon juice until blended.
- Sift together dry ingredients and fold banana mixture.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 50 minutes ,until a toothpick cames out clean.
This bread didn't turn out well for me. It's very wet, almost liquidy inside even after 55 minutes of baking. I think there was probably not enough flour to hold the batter together. The flavor is okay, it's the texture that seems wrong. I'm giving it 2 stars because of the flavor being there, but the recipe needs some work before I'd make this one again. Made for PAC Spring 2010.