- 177.44 ml sugar
- 354.88 ml of mashed bananas (3 large)
- 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml of chopped nuts, if you like
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan, either 9x5x3 or 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2 inches, with shortening, using a pastry brush.
- Mix sugar, bananas, oil and eggs in a large bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center of the bread comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then loosen sides of loaf from pan.
- Let cool completely before slicing.