Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My MIL's banana bread recipe.
Make and share this Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to butter/sugar mixture.
- Stir in buttermilk.
- Mix in mashed bananas.
- Add vanilla and nuts, if using.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Made or PAC Spring 2008. A good basic banana bread recipe. The batter is very thick and it took a lot longer to get it to cook all the way through. It may have been because of the glass loaf pan that I used. The bread did come out very moist with a lot of flavor.