- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts or 1⁄2 cup chopped cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. Initially it may seem a little dry but just keep on mixing until it is a pasty liquid.
- Transfer mixture into a lightly greased loaf tin.
- Bake in oven for about 45 to 50 minutes at 175oc.
- Stick a toothpick in the middle of the loaf - if it comes out clean it is cooked.
- To make it tastier it is better to use fairly ripe bananas.