Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
I got this recipe from a friend. It is more like a cake then a bread with the choc. chips added.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips or 1 cup nuts
- Grease & flour 9x5x3 pan, or two small loaf pans.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt in medium bowl set aside.
- In seperate bowl beat butter & sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time to butter and sugar.
- stir in vanilla.
- stir in flour mix along with banana & milk. Stir in ¾ cup nuts or chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in pan.
- sprinkle Remaining nuts or chocolate chips on top.
- Bake 350º 1 hours 20 minute – Golden brown on top (two small loaf pans cook 40 min). cool wire rake.
- Wrap tight, eat next day.