- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas (mashed with a fork)
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a 9x5 inches pan or a muffin pan (grease and flour).
- In a bowl combine the flour, sugar, soda, and salt.
- In another bowl mix the bananas, eggs, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
- Combine flour mixture with banana mixture and stir until well combined.
- Stir in chopped walnuts and pour into pan.
- In loaf pan bake for 1 hours 15 minute In the muffin pan bake for about 50 minutes.