Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
Just banana bread, makes great loafs or muffins.
Make and share this Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and prepare a 9x5 inches pan or a muffin pan (grease and flour).
- In a bowl combine the flour, sugar, soda, and salt.
- In another bowl mix the bananas, eggs, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
- Combine flour mixture with banana mixture and stir until well combined.
- Stir in chopped walnuts and pour into pan.
- In loaf pan bake for 1 hours 15 minute In the muffin pan bake for about 50 minutes.