Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simply the world's greatest loaf. For added sweetness, add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to this recipe. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan.")
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In s small bowl, mash the banana with a fork until very mushy, then add the lemon juice, oil, sweetener, and dates and stir together.
- In a separate large bowl, stir together the flour, wheat germ, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture and mix together gently until just mixed.
- Spoon into a lightly oiled loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Test with a knife to see if done.