Jennifer R's Note:
A banana bread with apricots, raisins, flaxseed, and pecans. Truly delicious! Came out of the oven moist and made my whole house smell heavenly. Only required one bowl to mix it all! NOTE: The apricots listed are actually a container of baby food fruit. They make the bread really moist!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Begin by mashing bananas in a large bowl.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- 4Grease and flour the bottoms of 2 bread pans.
- 5Pour mixture into bread pans and bake.
- 6I baked for approximately 45 minutes. Start checking for doneness at about 35 minutes, and check every 5 minutes after until bread is done.
- 7Let cool, and enjoy!
- 8Wonderful frozen - cool completely, wrap in freezer paper, and freeze. Thaw on countertop when ready to eat.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 279.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g