Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A banana bread with apricots, raisins, flaxseed, and pecans. Truly delicious! Came out of the oven moist and made my whole house smell heavenly. Only required one bowl to mix it all! NOTE: The apricots listed are actually a container of baby food fruit. They make the bread really moist!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Begin by mashing bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Grease and flour the bottoms of 2 bread pans.
- Pour mixture into bread pans and bake.
- I baked for approximately 45 minutes. Start checking for doneness at about 35 minutes, and check every 5 minutes after until bread is done.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
- Wonderful frozen - cool completely, wrap in freezer paper, and freeze. Thaw on countertop when ready to eat.