Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Slice it nice and thick and it makes a filling breakfast :P
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 medium bananas, smashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a loaf pan.
- Beat egg and sugars. Add in bananas, vanilla and melted butter and mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients and spices, if using, until just combined.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 35-40 minutes, until tester has a few crumbs, but no batter, clinging to it.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack. Wrapped well, this should keep for several days.