- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 5 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradualy add flour and bananas, alternating, untill fully incorporated. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.