Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very yummy banana bread!
Make and share this Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons soft margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mash bananas with milk in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter with sugar and add egg.
- In a third bow, sift dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Alternate adding the dry and creamed mixtures to the bananas/milk. Mix well.
- Bake in ungreased loaf pan at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.