Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
I know how many recipes can there be for Banana Bread? But I can assure you that this is so quick and easy you won't look for another recipe ever.
- Mash bananas.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients, with pastry blender cut in the butter till coarse, add bananas and eggs.
- Put in lightly greases loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.
- We have added chocolate chips, nuts, raisins, craisins about 1/2 cup each.
- Add them all or just one.
Turned out great - I made with Splenda in place of sugar w/ success. Thanks Kasia - another keeper.