Prep 21 mins
Cook 23 mins
yummy banana bread:) its very tasty yummy banana bread:)
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar, plus
- 2 teaspoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 dried dates, chopped
- 6 dried apricot halves, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 medium very ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Spray an 8 x 4" loaf pan with nonstick cooking.
- spray. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add dates and apricots. In small bowl, beat egg; add the mashed banana and.
- milk. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, and mix just until blended.
- Do not overblend. Pour into prepared pan and bake about 1 hour, or until a toothpick
- inserted near center comes out clean. Cool thoroughly on rack.