Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Yummy melt in your mouth goodness. What more can I say... it's banana bread!
Make and share this Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray bottom of 9 x 5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add sugars. Add eggs, and vanilla. Add mashed banana and beat at high speed for 30 seconds.
- Combine flour, soda, salt and baking powder. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, along with the cream. Add walnuts; mix well.
- Pour batter evenly into loaf pan. Bake until browned and toothpick inserted near center comes out clean, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. remove from pan and cut it to eat it. YUM!
This banana bread was awesome!. Very moist and tasty. Thanks for the great recipe!