Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mostly from the banana bag, with a few minor changes.
- 4 large bananas
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and blend together with the brown sugar, adding the eggs one at a time.
- Sift together dry ingredients, then add to the blend.
- Cream 3 bananas (I recommend using a blender) until they are liquid, then fold into the mix.
- Spread mix into buttered pan.
- Mash the last banana into chunks, then sprinkle evenly over the mix (the effect of the bananas is like chocolate chips).
- Allow 20-30 minutes bake time.