Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
An old recipe from an aunt of mine. Good
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nutmeats, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mash the bananas; combine with sugar, eggs and milk.
- Sift flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine the two mixtures.
- Blend in the melted butter, nutmeats and vanilla.
- Pour batter into a buttered loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 325 degree for one hour.
Absolutely delicious - very easy to make
MMMMMMMM!!! This is one of the best recipes for banana bread out there! Easy to make and sooooo good. Since I had more bananas I added 5 bananas instead of 3 and then baked it in a bunt pan for 50 minutes. It melts in your mouth!