1/1 Photo of Banana Bran Pancakes (Diabetic)
These are a perfect Sunday morning breakfast with sugar free maple syrup. You may need to adjust the amount of flour slightly depending an the amount of moisture in the bananas. Yield depends on how big you make the cakes. Baking time also depends on the size of the cakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender, process milk, eggs, oil, vanilla, and banana just to mix.
- 2Add bran cereal, process, add remaining ingredients.
- 3Process to combine, scrape sides of container.
- 4Let stand 5 minutes.
- 6Bake on preheated, lightly greased griddle over medium heat.
- 7Pour batter to form pancakes, cook.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Bran Pancakes (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 542.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute