Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These were so good.
Make and share this Banana Bran Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cereal.
- Mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, egg substitute, carrot, banana and walnuts.
- Combine milk mixture and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned.