Recipe by Anna_Banana
This recipe is for campfires but can easily just be done in the microwave, or just plain by not adding chocolate chips and not heating.
- 1 ripe banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay banana in a piece of tinfoil.
- Spread peanut butter in between the two halves of the banana.
- Spread cinnamon sugar over top the peanut butter.
- Place chocolate chips over the peanut butter and cinnamon to your liking, more for chocolate lovers.
- Close the banana and add extra cinnamon if you like.
- Wrap up the banana well and bury in hot coals for 3-5 minutes or until the chocolate is melted.