This recipe is for campfires but can easily just be done in the microwave, or just plain by not adding chocolate chips and not heating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay banana in a piece of tinfoil.
- 2Spread peanut butter in between the two halves of the banana.
- 3Spread cinnamon sugar over top the peanut butter.
- 4Place chocolate chips over the peanut butter and cinnamon to your liking, more for chocolate lovers.
- 5Close the banana and add extra cinnamon if you like.
- 6Wrap up the banana well and bury in hot coals for 3-5 minutes or until the chocolate is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Boats
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.6
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 9.3 g