Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this made on Rachael Ray, but I changed the yogurt part of it. I love fruit for breakfast and this looked fun to make. I am making it with my favorite fruits so change it up to fit you.
- 4 bananas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pineapple slices
- 4 apples (any kind)
- 1 lb green grape
- 1 lb red grapes
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 lb strawberry
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof philadephia cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof marshmallow fluff marshmallow cream
- I suggest to make your fruit dip the night before so it is cold for the morning. In a mixing bowl using a mixer, mix the marshmallow fluff and cream cheese together.
- Once mixed, put in the refrigerator over night.
- Cut up your cantaloupe into slices, cubes or balls.
- In the morning gather the ingredients listed above.
- Slice the bananas in half lengthwise.
- Using a spatula, smooth the fruit dip over the banana halves.
- Now, decorate the banana halves with dip with any of your favorite fruits.