Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Originally from Veggie Life. A healthy frozen summer treat.
- 1⁄2 ripe banana
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 3⁄4 cup frozen blueberries or 3⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine and process all the ingredients until smooth
- Pour into molds, insert stick and freeze.
- 1/3 cup servings.
- Total amount made 1.5 cups.
Being lactose-intolerant, I'm always looking for alternative frozen treats. This one is great. The added bonus is that I can completely control how sweet the soy pops are by selecting different types of flavored soy milk.
Ok. I have to be honest. I haven't tried these yet. But while I was out the morning my kids each had two and have been telling me how great they are, so that is a win for me! I doubled the recipe and used a frozen banana and frozen blueberries. Because of the consistency I had to add a little more soymilk to be able to whir it all up. These will be made a lot here this summer I'm sure. Thanks Phil!