Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I put this togeter yesterday and last night my husband went crazy - he said it was the best he has ever had. He NEVER has said that so it must be pretty good.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (I used pistachio)
- 1⁄4 cup dried blueberries
- Combine 1 cup of the flour with baking powder/soda and salt.
- add sugar and butter- mix well.
- add banana and eggs and remaining flour- mix.
- stir in blueberries and nuts.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Delicious! I made this for a family reunion, and there wasn't a slice left! I doubled the recipe, and added a little vanilla, and just a splash of vegetable oil. Thanks for a great recipe!