Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I put this togeter yesterday and last night my husband went crazy - he said it was the best he has ever had. He NEVER has said that so it must be pretty good.
- Combine 1 cup of the flour with baking powder/soda and salt.
- add sugar and butter- mix well.
- add banana and eggs and remaining flour- mix.
- stir in blueberries and nuts.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Delicious! I made this for a family reunion, and there wasn't a slice left! I doubled the recipe, and added a little vanilla, and just a splash of vegetable oil. Thanks for a great recipe!