Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Any time of day, a thick, frosty smoothie bursting with fruit flavour, cold milk and yogurt makes a nutritious snack or part of a balanced meal. This recipe is from the Dairy Board of Canada. Enjoy!
- 2 cups milk (any kind)
- 2 frozen very ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla-flavoured yogurt (nonfat, lowfat, whatever you prefer!)
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- In a blender, combine milk, frozen fruit, yogurt and other flavourings (as called for); purée until smooth.
- Pour into glasses; serve immediately.
I used almond milk and strawberry yogurt(it's what I had on hand) and this was yummy! A great way to start out the day! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.