1/5 Photos of Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This tasty bread is even better the day after it's cooked! From the "Texas Church Supper and Family Reunion Cookbook."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- 2In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and oats.
- 3In a medium bowl, mash the bananas. Beat in the eggs and oil. Add to dry ingredients and mix to combine. Fold in nuts and blueberries.
- 4Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then remove and cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Bread
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.1
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 213.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g