Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious, quick breakfast. Go for a lite / trim milk and ice cream for less calories. Use extra blueberries & maple syrup to serve
- 2 bananas, ripe, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups milk, chilled
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place the banana, blueberries, ice-cream, milk & maple syrup in a blender & blend until smooth.
- Pour among serving glasses top with extra blueberries and drizzle with a little extra maple syrup.
- Serve immediately.
I used vanilla ice cream with vanilla pods in it. This was really yummy. The maple syrup realy adds to the taste. Thanks for posting. Miss Pixie x x x :D