Cook1 hr 10 mins
A good way to use up those old bananas. I use frozens ones in my breads.
Make and share this Banana Blueberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Oven temp to 350F.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in oats.
- To the dry ingredients, add eggs, salad oil and bananas; mix until combined.
- Distribute blueberries evenly through batter.
- Turn into greased and floured 8x5" loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour 10 min.
- Cool in pan 10 min.
- ,remove and cool completely before slicing.
- Yields: 1 loaf.